I created this pattern at the very end of winter as I was waiting impatiently for my garden to come alive again and be filled with flowers everywhere. So whether you are dreaming of your own garden or waiting for winter to end, this pattern is for you.
There is a lot of information packed into this 11-page document! Your purchase includes:
- A printable stitching pattern
- The pattern's stitching guide
- Material list
- A resource guide that includes my tips on where to go for inspiration as well as where I go to brush up on my stitching skills
- My list of favorite embroidery tips and tricks that I use everyday
- Instructions for transferring your patterns
- Instructions for finishing (backing) your hoop
- A shopping guide that includes my favorite shops and brands
This pattern is intended for those who already have a basic understanding of embroidery, but you definitely do not need to be an expert.
Make sure to use the hashtag #AOAembroideryclub and tag me @andotheradventuresco on IG so I can see your finished piece!
Pattern, Design, all photos and content are ©And Other Adventures. This pattern is for personal use only and you may not sell products made from this pattern. Do not sell, distribute, photograph, or reproduce this pattern, guide or instructions in any way. Distribution of this pattern in electronic or hard copy is prohibited. All rights reserved.