SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate
Get ready to fall in love with these moody, dark fall florals. I love how they are romantic and whimsical, but also a bit intense all at the same time.
There is a lot of information crammed into this document. Your purchase includes:
- a printable pattern
- the pattern’s stitching guide
- a material list
- online stitch tutorials
- instructions for transferring your pattern
- instructions for finishing your hoop
- and so much more
I put this design at an intermediate level due to the layering and quantity of stitches. This design requires a bit of hand dexterity too. So while I would not recommend this for a true beginner, I think it is a great next step in your stitching journey once you have a couple beginner projects under your belt.
The fabric that Winslow is stitched on can be found HERE and HERE.
This pattern is sized for a 6-inch hoop; but you can easily change the size by adjusting your printer settings.
- This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. You will not receive any physical product in the mail.
- You can access your digital download via the checkout page as well as your order confirmation email.
- This is a large file. It is recommended that you download this file to your computer. Downloading to your phone is NOT recommended.
- There is a Download Limit per order.
- Due to the nature of this item, we do not allow refunds for digital downloads.
Pattern, Design, all photos and content are ©And Other Adventures. This pattern is for personal use only and you may not sell products made from this pattern. Do not sell, distribute, photograph, or reproduce this pattern, guide or instructions in any way. Distribution of this pattern in electronic or hard copy is prohibited. All rights reserved.