There are so many different ways to create embroidered leaves. But for today, we are going to keep things simple with a Leaf Stitch Tutorial.
1. Create your first straight stitch. Bring your needle up at the top of the leaf and bring it down about 1/3 down the line.
2. Bring your needle up at the top of the leaf directly next to, but a little bit lower on the outline of that very first stitch.
3. Then take your needle and bring it down on that center line just below your previous stitch.
4. Next you will repeat that same stitch process on the other side of the leaf, creating a symmetry.
5. Continue this same process, ping-ponging from side to side, as you work your way down the leaf following the outline.
FEATURED: Hawthorne in MagentaHand Embroidery KitAOA blog - Leaf Stitch Video by And Other Adventures Embroidery Co
Comments will be approved before showing up.