SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate
COLLECTION: The Bloom Collection
The Elise Bouquet is from The Bloom Collection, a series of bouquet patterns that each offer a peek into to the life of the woman holding them, a moment captured in time.
I love this bouquet because it is bright and bold and is a great way to experiment with color in your stitching. I have listed this one as an intermediate level because it has a bit more stitches and techniques than my other beginner bouquets (and the last thing I want is for my beginners to feel overwhelmed). However, a determined beginner could definitely complete this bouquet beautifully. This
Bright and bold, the Elise bouquet is inspired by a snapshot in time - a young woman that knows her mind that is not afraid of going after what she wants in life.
Every bouquet tells a story. What will yours be?
This digital download contains a lot of information:
- a printable pattern
- the pattern's stitching guide
- a material list
- online stitch tutorials
- access to all my favorite embroidery tips and tricks
- links to instructions for transferring your pattern
This pattern is sized for a 5-inch hoop.
- This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. You will not receive any physical product in the mail.
- You can access your digital download via the checkout page as well as your order confirmation email.
- This is a large PDF file. It is recommended that you download this file to your computer. Downloading to your phone is NOT recommended.
- There is a Download Limit per order.
- Due to the nature of this item, we do not allow refunds for digital downloads.
Pattern, Design, all photos and content are ©And Other Adventures. This pattern is for personal use only and you may not sell products made from this pattern. Do not sell, distribute, photograph, or reproduce this pattern, guide or instructions in any way. Distribution of this pattern in electronic or hard copy is prohibited. All rights reserved.