SKILL LEVEL: Beginner
COLLECTION: The Bloom Collection
Who does not love big fluffy blue hydrangeas? There are one of my most favorite flowers and bring me so much joy. So of course, I had to stitch up this gorgeous blue and green bouquet and create a digital embroidery pattern so that you could have one of your very own.
The Belle Bouquet is a hand embroidery pattern from The Bloom Collection, a series of DIY bouquet patterns that each offer a peek into to the life of the woman holding them, a moment captured in time.
Every bouquet tells a story. What will yours be?
This digital download contains a lot of information:
- a printable pattern
- the pattern's stitching guide
- a material list
- online stitch tutorials with step by step photos
- online stitching tips and tricks (including how to transfer your pattern)
This pattern is sized for a 5-inch hoop.
- This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. You will not receive any physical product in the mail.
- You can access your digital download via the checkout page as well as your order confirmation email.
- It is recommended that you download this file to your computer. Downloading to your phone is NOT recommended.
- There is a Download Limit per order.
- Due to the nature of this item, we do not allow refunds for digital downloads.
Pattern, Design, all photos and content are ©And Other Adventures. This pattern is for personal use only and you may not sell products made from this pattern. Do not sell, distribute, photograph, or reproduce this pattern, guide or instructions in any way. Distribution of this pattern in electronic or hard copy is prohibited. All rights reserved.