This lovely beginner-level Hand Embroidery PDF Pattern is the perfect way to make a unique, handmade holiday gift! This easy and fun DIY embroidery project can be stitched up over the weekend and your friends and family will be super impressed you made it yourself!
SKILL LEVEL: Beginner
Bring some serenity to your holidays with this gorgeous hand embroidery digital PDF pattern featuring a floral ornament in muted aqua and olive green. You can stitch the colors exactly as is or change them up a bit to create your own unique holiday masterpiece!
There is a lot of information crammed into this digital PDF Pattern document. Your purchase includes:
- a printable pattern
- the pattern’s stitching guide
- a material list
- links to online stitch tutorials
- my favorite embroidery tips and tricks
- instructions for transferring your pattern
- instructions for finishing your hoop
- access to the entire AOA resource library
This pattern is sized for a 5-inch hoop.
- This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. You will not receive any physical product in the mail.
- You can access your digital download via the checkout page as well as your order confirmation email.
- It is recommended that you download this file to your COMPUTER that has a PDF reader, such as Acrobat. Downloading to your phone is NOT recommended.
- There is a Download Limit per order.
- Due to the nature of this item, we do not allow refunds for digital downloads.
Pattern, Design, all photos and content are ©And Other Adventures. This pattern is for personal use only and you may not sell products made from this pattern. Do not sell, distribute, photograph, or reproduce this pattern, guide or instructions in any way. Distribution of this pattern in electronic or hard copy is prohibited. All rights reserved.