SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate
COLLECTION: The Bloom Collection
Surround yourself with the rich colors of fall with this gorgeous embroidered flower bouquet.
The Miriam Bouquet is a hand embroidery pattern from The Bloom Collection. I started this collection for all of you who want to create a beautiful bouquet to honor your best friend, mom, or sister - maybe even to recreate your own beautiful wedding bouquet. Feel free to use the colors shown here or change it up to embroider the bouquet of your dreams.
This digital download contains a lot of information:
- a printable pattern
- the pattern's stitching guide
- a material list
- online stitch tutorials
- stitching tips and tricks
- my favorite embroidery tools
- instructions for transferring your pattern and how to back your hoop
This pattern is sized for a 5-inch hoop; however, you can adjust your printer settings to size up or down.
- This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. You will not receive any physical product in the mail.
- You can access your digital download via the checkout page as well as your order confirmation email.
- It is recommended that you download this file to your computer. This is a large file. Downloading to your phone is NOT recommended.
- There is a Download Limit per order.
Pattern, Design, all photos and content are ©And Other Adventures 2020. This pattern is for personal use only and you may not sell products made from this pattern. Do not sell, distribute, photograph, or reproduce this pattern, guide or instructions in any way. Distribution of this pattern in electronic or hard copy is prohibited. All rights reserved.