SKILL LEVEL: Beginner
Introducing the Analise Bouquet. With this DIY hand embroidery pattern, you can learn how to create this gorgeous and full embroidered bouquet in shades of ivory and ecru neutrals with a hint of bright color and cascading greens.
The Analise Bouquet is a hand embroidery pattern from The Bloom Collection, a series of DIY bouquet patterns that each offer a peek into to the life of the woman holding them, a moment captured in time.
Every bouquet tells a story. What will yours be?
This digital download contains a lot of information:
- a printable pattern
- the pattern's stitching guide
- a material list
- online stitch tutorials with step by step photos
- stitching tips and tricks
- my favorite embroidery tools
- instructions for transferring your pattern and how to back your hoop
- a shopping guide that lists where I purchase my favorite supplies
This pattern is sized for a 5-inch hoop.
- This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. You will not receive any physical product in the mail.
- You can access your digital download via the checkout page as well as your order confirmation email.
- It is recommended that you download this file to your computer. Downloading to your phone is NOT recommended.
- There is a Download Limit per order.
- Due to the nature of this item, we do not allow refunds for digital downloads.
Pattern, Design, all photos and content are ©And Other Adventures. This pattern is for personal use only and you may not sell products made from this pattern. Do not sell, distribute, photograph, or reproduce this pattern, guide or instructions in any way. Distribution of this pattern in electronic or hard copy is prohibited. All rights reserved.