SKILL LEVEL: Beginner
COLLECTION: The Bloom Collection
The Brooke bouquet is the second bouquet of The Bloom Collection, a series of bouquet patterns that each offer a peek into to the life of the woman holding them, a moment captured in time.
Whimsical and enchanting, the Brooke bouquet is inspired by a snapshot in time - a young woman dancing barefoot in the grass with the wind picking up and the smell of a spring rain in the air.
Every bouquet tells a story. What will yours be?
This digital download contains a lot of information:
- a printable pattern
- the pattern's stitching guide
- a material list
- a resource guide that includes my tips on where I go for inspiration and to learn new techniques
- my favorite embroidery tips and tricks
- instructions for transferring your pattern
- a shopping guide that includes my favorite shops and brands
This pattern is sized for a 5-inch hoop.
- This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. You will not receive any physical product in the mail.
- You can access your digital download via the checkout page as well as your order confirmation email.
- It is recommended that you download this file to your computer. Downloading to your phone is NOT recommended.
- There is a Download Limit per order.
- Due to the nature of this item, we do not allow refunds for digital downloads.
Pattern, Design, all photos and content are ©And Other Adventures. This pattern is for personal use only and you may not sell products made from this pattern. Do not sell, distribute, photograph, or reproduce this pattern, guide or instructions in any way. Distribution of this pattern in electronic or hard copy is prohibited. All rights reserved.