SKILL LEVEL: Beginner
My wildflower embroidery pattern is one of my most popular designs and midnight blue is my all-time favorite color. So of course, I had to combine these two favorites into a new hand embroidery pattern.
There is a lot of information crammed into this digital download. Your purchase includes:
- a printable pattern
- the pattern’s stitching guide
- a material list
- online stitch tutorials
- my favorite embroidery tips and tricks
- instructions for transferring your pattern
- instructions for finishing your hoop
- and so much more
This pattern is sized for a 6-inch hoop.
- This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. You will not receive any physical product in the mail.
- You can access your digital download via the checkout page as well as your order confirmation email.
- It is recommended that you download this file to your computer. Downloading to your phone is NOT recommended.
- There is a Download Limit per order.
- Due to the nature of this item, we do not allow refunds for digital downloads.
Pattern, Design, all photos and content are ©And Other Adventures. This pattern is for personal use only and you may not sell products made from this pattern. Do not sell, distribute, photograph, or reproduce this pattern, guide or instructions in any way. Distribution of this pattern in electronic or hard copy is prohibited. All rights reserved.