Today, I am so excited to share a quick shop announcement. I have just released my new Bluebonnet embroidery pattern just in time for Texas Wildflower season.
If you can't already tell, this design is inspired by my love of my home state's flower, the bluebonnet. There are few simple things in life that bring as much joy as I get when I see that beautiful sea of blue flowers speckled across every open field and highway. It is beyond breathtaking!
Using only 2 different stitch techniques, this pattern is perfect beginners. My digital download includes so much to get you started:
- a printable pattern
- the pattern’s stitching guide
- a material list
- my favorite embroidery tips and tricks
- instructions for transferring your pattern
- instructions for finishing your hoop
- a shopping guide that includes my favorite shops and brands
- a resource guide that includes my tips on where I go for inspiration, as well as where I go to learn new techniques
Thanks so much for taking the time to look at this new pattern. I'm pretty excited about it.