SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate
COLLECTION: The Bloom Collection
Meet the Madeleine Bouquet. With this DIY hand embroidery pattern, you can learn how to create this gorgeous and full embroidered bouquet in shades of pink and lilac.
The Madeleine Bouquet is a hand embroidery pattern from The Bloom Collection, a series of DIY bouquet embroidery designs that each offer a peek into to the life of the woman holding them, a moment captured in time. I started this collection for all of you who want to create a beautiful bouquet to honor your best friend, your mom, or even to try your hand at recreating your own wedding bouquet. Feel free to use the colors shown here or change it up to embroider the bouquet of your dreams.
Every bouquet tells a story. What will yours be?
This digital download contains a lot of information:
- a printable pattern
- the pattern's stitching guide
- a material list
- links to online stitch tutorials
- stitching tips and tricks
- my favorite embroidery tools
- instructions for transferring your pattern and how to back your hoop
- a shopping guide that lists where I purchase my favorite supplies
This pattern is sized for a 6-inch hoop; however, you can adjust your printer settings to size up or down.
Please note that this pattern is intended for those that already have a basic understanding of embroidery. But you definitely do not need to be an expert.
- This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. You will not receive any physical product in the mail.
- You can access your digital download via the checkout page as well as your order confirmation email.
- It is recommended that you download this file to your computer. Downloading to your phone is NOT recommended.
- There is a Download Limit per order.
Pattern, Design, all photos and content are ©And Other Adventures. This pattern is for personal use only and you may not sell products made from this pattern. Do not sell, distribute, photograph, or reproduce this pattern, guide or instructions in any way. Distribution of this pattern in electronic or hard copy is prohibited. All rights reserved.