SKILL LEVEL: Advanced
COLLECTION: The Bloom Collection
The Gwen Bouquet is made up gorgeously jaw-dropping flowers that are full of texture and volume. This beautiful floral design, with all of its detail, will take time, patience and advanced stitching skills.
The Gwen Bouquet is a hand embroidery pattern from The Bloom Collection, a series of DIY bouquet patterns that each offer a peek into to the life of the woman holding them, a moment captured in time.
Every bouquet tells a story. What will yours be?
This digital download contains a lot of information:
- a printable pattern
- the pattern's stitching guide
- a material list
- online stitch tutorials with step by step photos
- online stitching tips and tricks (including how to transfer your pattern)
This pattern is sized for a 6-inch hoop, but you can adjust your printer to resize to any embroidery hoop size.
If you interested in purchasing the same frame shown in the photos, you can find that frame HERE.
- This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. You will not receive any physical product in the mail.
- You can access your digital download via the checkout page as well as your order confirmation email.
- It is recommended that you download this file to your computer. Downloading to your phone is NOT recommended.
- There is a Download Limit per order.
- Due to the nature of this item, we do not allow refunds for digital downloads.
Pattern, Design, all photos and content are ©And Other Adventures. This pattern is for personal use only and you may not sell products made from this pattern. Do not sell, distribute, photograph, or reproduce this pattern, guide or instructions in any way. Distribution of this pattern in electronic or hard copy is prohibited. All rights reserved.