Anne Shirley has always been my most favorite character in all of literature. I love her tenacious spirit, her romantic soul and her knack for getting into awkward predicaments. But most of all, I love that she always stays true to her authentic self, which is hard to do in her world as well as the one that we currently live in.There is a lot of information packed into this document! Your purchase includes:
- A printable stitching pattern
- The pattern's stitching guide
- Material list
- A resource guide that includes my tips on where to go for inspiration as well as where I go to brush up on my stitching skills
- My list of favorite embroidery tips and tricks that I use everyday
- Instructions for transferring your patterns
- Instructions for finishing (backing) your hoop
- A shopping guide that includes my favorite shops and brands
This pattern is sized for a 7-inch hoop.
This is a DIGITAL download. You will not receive any physical product in the mail. Once you purchase the pattern you will be able to instantly download your PDF files.
All digital download sales are final.
Pattern, Design, all photos and content are ©And Other Adventures. This pattern is for personal use only and you may not sell products made from this pattern. Do not sell, distribute, photograph, or reproduce this pattern, guide or instructions in any way. Distribution of this pattern in electronic or hard copy is prohibited. All rights reserved.