This bluebonnet embroidery hoop was inspired by my home state of Texas and its gorgeous wildflower season. And now you can make one of your own with this DIY hand embroidery pattern. This pattern is created using only 2 stitches - which makes it perfect for beginners.
Included in this digital download, you will get:
- a printable pattern
- the pattern’s stitching guide
- a material list
- a resource guide that includes my tips on where I go for inspiration, as well as where I go to learn new techniques
- my favorite embroidery tips and tricks
- instructions for transferring your pattern
- instructions for finishing your hoop
- a shopping guide that includes my favorite shops and brands
This pattern is sized for a 5-inch hoop.
Please note that this pattern is intended for those that already have a basic understanding of embroidery. But you definitely do not need to be an expert.
This is a DIGITAL download. You will not receive any physical product in the mail. Once you purchase the pattern, you will be able to instantly download your PDF file.
Pattern, Design, all photos and content are ©And Other Adventures. This pattern is for personal use only and you may not sell products made from this pattern. Do not sell, distribute, photograph, or reproduce this pattern, guide or instructions in any way. Distribution of this pattern in electronic or hard copy is prohibited. All rights reserved.