My "Give Thanks" hand embroidery pattern is a really fun example of how you can take the same stitch and use it to create so many different looks. This pattern is sized for a 7-inch embroidery hoop.
Included in this digital download, you will get:
- a printable pattern
- the pattern’s stitching guide
- a material list
- a resource guide that includes my tips on where I go for inspiration, as well as where I go to learn new techniques
- 3 different DMC color palette suggestions
- my favorite embroidery tips and tricks that I use everyday
- instructions for transferring your pattern
- instructions for finishing (backing) your hoop
- a shopping guide that includes my favorite shops and brands
If you are on Instagram, be sure to use the hashtag #AOAembroideryclub so that I can see your beautiful work!
Please note that this pattern is intended for those that already have a basic understanding of embroidery (how to thread a needle). But you definitely do not need to be an expert.
This is a DIGITAL download. You will not receive any physical product in the mail. Once you purchase the pattern, you will be able to instantly download your PDF file. All digital download sales are final.
Pattern, Design, all photos and content are ©And Other Adventures. This pattern is for personal use only and you may not sell products made from this pattern. Do not sell, distribute, photograph, or reproduce this pattern, guide or instructions in any way. Distribution of this pattern in electronic or hard copy is prohibited. All rights reserved.