One of my most favorite fall traditions is decorating pumpkins. This year I decided to give my own spin to this well loved family tradition by creating this beginner embroidery pattern. My hope for you is that this weekend embroidery project puts you in a fall state of mind no matter what the temperature is outside.
There is a lot of information crammed into this digital download. Your purchase includes:
- a printable pattern
- the pattern’s stitching guide
- a material list
- online stitch tutorials
- my favorite embroidery tips and tricks
- instructions for transferring your pattern
- instructions for finishing your hoop
- and so much more
This pattern is sized for a 6-inch hoop.
- This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. You will not receive any physical product in the mail.
- You can access your digital download via the checkout page as well as your order confirmation email.
- It is recommended that you download this file to your computer. Downloading to your phone is NOT recommended.
- There is a Download Limit per order.
Pattern, Design, all photos and content are ©And Other Adventures. This pattern is for personal use only and you may not sell products made from this pattern. Do not sell, distribute, photograph, or reproduce this pattern, guide or instructions in any way. Distribution of this pattern in electronic or hard copy is prohibited. All rights reserved.