SKILL LEVEL: Beginner
This floral hand embroidery PDF pattern is so great for beginners! In this digital download, I teach so many of the foundational stitches that I use across my work. So whether you have never even threading a needle or you are a seasoned embroiderer, this Meadow design will teach you new things that will take you far in your embroidery.
There is a lot of information crammed into this digital download. Your purchase includes:
- a printable pattern
- the pattern’s stitching guide
- a material list
- online stitch tutorials (with videos)
- instructions for transferring your pattern
- instructions for finishing your hoop
- access to the full AOA library of tutorials, videos, and tips
This pattern is sized for a 6-inch hoop.
- This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. You will not receive any physical product in the mail.
- You can access your digital download via the checkout page as well as your order confirmation email.
- It is recommended that you download this file to your computer. Downloading to your phone is NOT recommended.
- There is a Download Limit per order.
- Due to the nature of this item, we do not allow refunds for digital downloads.
Pattern, Design, all photos and content are ©And Other Adventures - All rights reserved. This kit is for personal use only and you may not sell products made from this PDF. Do not sell, distribute, photograph, or reproduce this pattern, guide or instructions in any way. Distribution of this pattern in electronic or hard copy is prohibited.