SKILL LEVEL: Beginner
I have been sharing this embroidered rustic fall pumpkin on my social media and y'all have been going nuts for it. So of course, I am extra excited to be able to offer this as a full kit.
This embroidered rustic fall pumpkin wreath is so easy to make! I love this wreath on its own, but you could also customize it by add some fall-inspired text in the middle of the hoop.
This premium embroidery kit includes the following:
- Oatmeal linen fabric
- 6-inch beech wood embroidery hoop
- Full skeins of DMC embroidery floss
- Stick & Stitch of the design (HERE is a tutorial on how that works)
- Embroidery Needle
- Online stitch tutorials
- A stitch guide
This premium embroidery kit is a little different than our other embroidery kits for a couple reasons:
- We are upleveling the supplies used with high-quality linen and a beech wood embroidery hoop. They just complete the overall look of the finished wreath.
- This is a limited run kit. This means that when it sells out, we do not currently have plans to bring it back in stock.
This pattern, design, and photos are ©And Other Adventures. All rights reserved. This kit is for personal use only and you may not sell products made from this kit. Please do not sell, distribute, photograph, or reproduce this pattern, guide or instructions in any way. Distribution of this pattern in electronic or hard copy is prohibited. Not for commercial use.