This is a digital download.
My Texas Strong embroidery hoop is inspired by the acts of bravery and humanity seen in my home state during Hurricane Harvey. And I'm so excited to finally be able to share it with you in pattern format so that you can create one of your own.
There is a lot of information packed into this 12-page document! Your purchase includes:
- A printable stitching pattern
- The pattern's stitching guide
- Material list
- A resource guide that includes my tips on where to go for inspiration as well as where I go to brush up on my stitching skills
- 3 different DMC color palette suggestions
- My list of favorite embroidery tips and tricks that I use everyday
- Instructions for transferring your patterns
- Instructions for finishing (backing) your hoop
- A shopping guide that includes my favorite shops and brands
Sized for a 6-inch hoop.
- This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. You will not receive any physical product in the mail.
- You can access your digital download via the checkout page as well as your order confirmation email.
- It is recommended that you download this file to your computer. Downloading to your phone is NOT recommended.
- There is a Download Limit per order.
- Due to the nature of this item, we do not allow refunds for digital downloads.
Pattern, Design, all photos and content are ©And Other Adventures. This pattern is for personal use only and you may not sell products made from this pattern. Do not sell, distribute, photograph, or reproduce this pattern, guide or instructions in any way. Distribution of this pattern in electronic or hard copy is prohibited. All rights reserved.