SKILL LEVEL: Beginner
The first bouquet of The Bloom Collection, a series of bouquet patterns that each offer a peek into to the life of the woman holding them, a moment captured in time.
The Harlow bouquet is inspired by dreamy winter landscapes, cold crisp nights, and a fairytale ice princess staring into the mist.
Every bouquet tells a story. What will yours be?
This digital download contains a lot of information:
- a printable pattern
- the pattern's stitching guide
- a material list
- a resource guide that includes my tips on where I go for inspiration and to learn new techniques
- my favorite embroidery tips and tricks
- instructions for transferring your pattern
- a shopping guide that includes my favorite shops and brands
This pattern is sized for a 5-inch hoop.
- This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD. You will not receive any physical product in the mail.
- You can access your digital download via the checkout page as well as your order confirmation email.
- It is recommended that you download this file to your computer. Downloading to your phone is NOT recommended.
- There is a Download Limit per order.
- Due to the nature of this item, we do not allow refunds for digital downloads.
Pattern, Design, all photos and content are ©And Other Adventures. This pattern is for personal use only and you may not sell products made from this pattern. Do not sell, distribute, photograph, or reproduce this pattern, guide or instructions in any way. Distribution of this pattern in electronic or hard copy is prohibited. All rights reserved.