Here's my latest roundup on things that I am loving right now. Most of these are items that I use in my daily life these days and two are saved in my cart just waiting for my next splurge moment.
1. Hunter Rain Boots::We have been having such crazy storms recently and Texas flash floods are no joke. These boots have been saving my sanity during school drop-off/pick up and drudging through muddy soccer fields on the weekends.
2. Embroidered Top :: This is my splurge-worthy thing I am loving right now. I have not pulled the trigger and bought it yet, but boy am I thinking about it. Embroidery and cute colors! Yes, please.
3. Orange Blossom:: I have been wearing this scent on repeat. It is clean and floral and oh-so-lovely.
4. Dish Towel:: This is on my Mother's Day Wish List. The last thing I need is another dish towel, but this one just makes me happy.
5. Coffee Frother:: I use this every day to make my morning coffee. I love it. Plus it is portable... I took it with me to Magnolia. It's the little things that help to start the day off right.
6. Where The Crawdads Sing :: This is what I am getting for both of the Grandma's for Mother's Day. I read this last month for our book club and everyone loved it. Such a good read!
The following post contains affiliate links and I may make a small commission if you make a purchase using my links below. Again, thank you for supporting And Other Adventures Embroidery Co!