And Other Adventures is looking to bring on another part-time studio assistant. Start date will be mid-January.
We are located in Fort Worth, TX very close to the TCU campus. We are looking for someone with availability of at least 2 days during the week between the hours of 9am-4pm. It will be approximately 8-12 hours per week.
Product preparation & packaging: building floss packs, building kits, cutting fabric, sorting embroidery floss
Inventory Management: unboxing and staying on top of low stock
Order Fulfillment: pulling and shipping both wholesale and DTC (direct to consumer) orders
General office duties: help keep studio organized and tidy
Occasional customer service: helping customers with orders, verifying shipping addresses, answering questions
In Person Markets: AOA participates in a handful of markets each year (such as Dallas Market, Christmas in Cowtown + Clearfork Holiday Market). Responsibilities include providing backup to Colleen, manning the booth and engaging customers about our embroidery kits.
- Must be local to the Fort Worth area. Our studio is close to TCU.
- Available at least 2 days a week Monday - Friday sometime between 9am - 4pm. The hours are relatively flexible and can work within your schedule.
- Attention to detail is a MUST.
- Must be okay with some repetitive work - cutting fabric, sorting floss, etc
- Must be able to lift the occasional heavy box.
Not necessary but would be amazing:
- Help with filming and photographing product photography + social content
- Familiarity with email marketing.
- Great writing and proofreading skills
- Extrovert who loves talking with new people (so helpful at market!)
- Love of all things hand embroidery!
Our ideal person for this role is someone who is detailed oriented, good communicator, self sufficient, takes initiative, and a team player that goes with the flow.
If you (or someone you know) would be a good fit for this role, please fill out our application and tell me a little bit about yourself and why you would be perfect for this role.