We are getting ready for another busy Fall & Holiday Season in the studio and we are looking for the next great person to join our team.
Please note that this position is in person at our studio in Fort Worth, TX or at a market event.
Availability: 1-2 days per week / 10 hours per week with possibility of additional hours as needed.
Duration: August through December 31 with possibility to turn into something more long term.
Product preparation & packaging: building floss packs, building kits, cutting fabric, sorting embroidery floss
Inventory Management: unboxing and staying on top of low stock
Order Fulfillment: pulling and shipping both wholesale and DTC (direct to consumer) orders
General office duties: help keep studio organized and tidy
Occasional customer service: helping customers with orders, verifying shipping addresses, answering questions
In Person Markets: AOA participates in a handful of markets each year (such as Christmas in Cowtown + Clearfork Holiday Market). Responsibilities include providing backup to Colleen, manning the booth and talking about what is included in our embroidery kits.
- Must be local to the Fort Worth area. Our studio is close to TCU.
- Available 1-2 days a week Monday - Friday sometime between 9am - 3pm. The hours are relatively flexible and can work within your schedule.
- Attention to detail is a MUST.
- Must be okay with some repetitive work - cutting fabric, sorting floss, etc
- Must be able to lift the occasional heavy box.
Not necessary but would be amazing:
- Help with filming and photographing product photography + social content
- Familiarity with email marketing.
- Great writing and proofreading skills
- Extrovert who loves talking with new people (so helpful at market!)
- Love of all things hand embroidery!
My ideal person for this role is someone who is detailed oriented, good communicator, self sufficient, takes initiative, and a team player that goes with the flow.
If you (or someone you know) would be a good fit for this role, please reach out to me through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) telling me a little bit about yourself and why you would be perfect for this role.